- SHENWEI Multi-Ribbed Belt are specially designed for engine drives.
- Available Types: PH, PJ, PK, PL, PM
- Standard: ISO 9981 / RMA IP-26
- Available Grades: Normal, -K (Kevlar)
- Other Names: Multiple V-ribbed Belt, Automotive Belt
|Section||Thickness(mm)||Rib Pitch(mm)||Number of ribs(N)|
- Oil resistant & antistatic
- High power transmission capacity
- Temperature range: -25℃ to +100 ℃
- Maximum belt linear speed up to 50m/s
- Highly flexible, noise free & smooth running
- Can be used for speed ratios up to 1:30
- ATEX certified FRAS Belts are also available
- Compact drives with high speed ratios, drives requiring minimum maintenance, drive in a noise sensitive environment, for serpentine drives and drives with reverse bend idlers like household appliances, work tools, machine tools etc.
PK Ribbed Belt
Ribbed Belt are specially designed for combine harvester's fan drives. Available Types: 4PK, 6PK, 8PK, 9PK, 10PK, 12PK, 14PK Standard: ISO 9981 / RMA IP-26Learn More >
Banded Classical V-Belt
Banded Classical V-Belt is specially designed for industrial drives. Available Types: AJ, BJ, CJ, RAX, RBX, RCX Standard: ISO 4184 / BS 3790Learn More >
Banded Narrow V-Belt
Banded Narrow V-Belt is specially designed for industrial drives. Available Types: HSPA/HXPA, HSPB/HXPB, HSPC/HXPC, H3V/H3VX, H5V/H5VX, H8V/H8VX Standard: ISO 4184 / BS 3790Learn More >
Classical Cogged V-Belt
Classical Cogged V-Belt is specially designed for industrial drives. Available Types: ZX, AX, BX, CX, DX Standard: ISO 4184 / BS 3790Learn More >
If you have any requirements, please fill in the following information and we will reply you in time.