Double Side Synchronous Belt
- SHENWEI Double Side Synchronous Belts afford power transmission from either side of the belt and are often used in reversing and serpentine applications.
- Available Types: D-XL, D-L, D-H, D-T5, D-T10, DA-3M, DA-5M, DA-8M, DA-14M
- Standard: ISO 9981 / RMA IP-26
- Available Grades: Normal, -K (Kevlar)
- Other Names: Double Side Timing Belt
- Flexible neoprene body resists oil, heat, ozone, grease, and moisture for maximum belt life.
- High power transmission capacity
- Temperature range, depending on application, from – 20℃ to + 100 ℃
- Maximum belt linear speed up to 50m/s
- Highly flexible, noise free & smooth running
- Durable precision formed teeth engage pulley grooves exactly for accurate synchronization from both sides of the belt.
- Tough nylon fabric on both sides of the belt protects teeth against wear and abrasion. Low coefficient of friction provides smooth running characteristics.
- Double Side Synchronous Belt can be used in textile industry, light industry, chemical industry, industry electrical appliances, machinery for transferring power.
Narrow Wrapped V-Belt
Narrow Wrapped V-Belt is specially designed for heavy-duty drives. Available Types: SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC, 3V, 5V, 8V Standard: ISO 4184 / BS 3790Learn More >
Banded Narrow V-Belt
Banded Narrow V-Belt is specially designed for industrial drives. Available Types: HSPA/HXPA, HSPB/HXPB, HSPC/HXPC, H3V/H3VX, H5V/H5VX, H8V/H8VX Standard: ISO 4184 / BS 3790Learn More >
Classical Cogged V-Belt
Classical Cogged V-Belt is specially designed for industrial drives. Available Types: ZX, AX, BX, CX, DX Standard: ISO 4184 / BS 3790Learn More >
SHENWEI Multi-Ribbed Belt are specially designed for engine drives. Available Types: PH, PJ, PK, PL, PM Standard: ISO 9981 / RMA IP-26Learn More >
If you have any requirements, please fill in the following information and we will reply you in time.